Tuesday, November 27, 2007

BG Realty update

I would like to apologize to all of my readers. I've been out for about 2 weeks. Surprisingly for this time of year I've been extremely busy, I've been sick, & traveling for Thanksgiving.
Anyway I'm back & will try to get everyone up to speed on whats been happening.
My last Blog was on Nov. 12th, so I'll just summarize the activity since.

BG Single Family Homes
-Gone under contract (3)
-New Listings (2)
-Price Reductions (5)
-Cancelled Listings (13)....looks like some people are taking a break for the holidays
-Closed Listings (7)
-Pending (2)
-Temporarily off the market (1)

Attahached Homes
-Gone under contract (9)
-New Listings (6)
-Price reductions (8)
-Cancelled listings (9)
-Closed Listings (9)
-Expired Listings (3)
-Pending Litings (2)
-Temporarily off the market (7)
-Rented (1)

The equity markets have tumbled again over the last 2 weeks & banks continue to cry about their exposure to the subprime loan markets. We'll monitor this through the rest of the year.

As a slight bit of optimism, I'm seeing more activity on my listings & my buyers seem to be more proactive on looking & buying before year end.

I'll try to keep more current with the updates & apologize again for the gap.

No comments: